Supporter member benefits
- Partnership: a hub for charities and other organisations that work in partnership with us, providing networking opportunities, sharing best practice and catalysing joint working, opportunities to work with AMRC and our members on specific projects.
- Communications: reach member charities through our communication channels and receive fortnightly e-briefing and targeted communications from us.
- Policy: have a greater understanding of medical research charities’ policy positions; engage with our policy network and the APPG on Medical Research.
- Events: work with AMRC and meet our members at joint events, take part in AMRC workshops at membership rates and receive priority access to free events.
- Supporters are unfortunately not eligible for the Charity Research Support Fund, the AcoRD agreement with the Department of Health, free access to Researchfish, or to vote at our AGM.
Advisory status:No Status